Subject: [Leica] Does anyone own/use one of these holsters?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 09:16:55 +1000

Chris I have no financial interst in the product of course and no worries
if you think it is not worth it.  I only know the man who designed them and
he is a genuine and nice guy. I just checked the price you mention. I
notice that it includes worldwide postage. The value of the USD and EUR
against our dollar can't be blamed on Aussie photographers of course! I
think this sells for more via the LFI store actually. Any idea what that
rather groovy looking leather holster that Montie is looking at costs?
I think you are being a bit tough saying you wouldn't pay more than $20 for
the Streetshooter though. That's a bit like saying that a customer
shouldn't pay more than $1.00 for a print from a photographer bcause that
is all the paper costs. Maybe check some prices on competition handgun
holsters made in similar manner?

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman