Subject: [Leica] Does anyone own/use one of these holsters?
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 10:25:56 -0400

I've heard that you can trade an E49 lens cap for a canoe or a wife in some
parts of the world.

But all kidding aside, that a plastic 35mm lens hood is $200 or more means
that everyone simply shelves the original and buys Heavystar generics on
Ebay.  Or skips using a hood altogether and blames the flare on Leica's lens
design.

$100 is not offensive for a nice leather good - so long as it actually does
something useful.  It would be offensive for an injection molded plastic
hood whose tooling was amortized 10 years ago.

Dante