Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 16:59:00 +0100 (BST)

I kept an M8.2 when I bought my M9 thinking I would use both but actually I
only used the M8.2 whilst the M9 was being serviced. I like both, and would
probably use the M8.2 more if it wasn't for the faff changing filters.
I can't imagine selling the M9 to go back to the M8.2 though, and its value
to me is as a camera not how much money it may or may not be worth.
FD

Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)