Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: liangjiyang at gmail.com (Kay Yang)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 22:01:37 -0700

There are all kinds of jobs that have been eliminated in the past. So while
it sucks that most photographers are no longer worth as much as they used
to be, we should just move on and accept this change. There are all kinds
of jobs out there that are unfilled because there are no matching
candidates. So I don't understand why people don't just learn some new
skills and grab those jobs.