Subject: [Leica] IMG: Just a bench...
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 22:58:32 -0700

Phew! Thought you were seeing something I didn't!
But it was a good learning experience about focus blending; don't bother
when the buds are light and the breeze isn't!
I'm hoping for to go to the hills on Friday! Poppies and shooting stars with
puffy clouds. Sweet dreaming tonite ;-)
Thanks and take good care Ted,
Bob

Sent via iiiPad