Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 07:44:44 -0400

I think either approach works, depends on what you want to do. Some people
cannot imagine doing anything but photography. Some are happy with it is a
hobby, sometimes happier once the worry of having to earn a living is
removed.

What kind of photography did you do, and what do you do now?

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook