Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: liangjiyang at gmail.com (Kay Yang)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:02:58 -0700
References: <CAFfkXxsNyUt6bze9aSSJH2urJCUM-g2ZAeHWU4SXvj=gEGa80g@mail.gmail.com> <CBA89A19.1CD52%mark@rabinergroup.com> <CA+yJO1A7AvrbTKP9Za_Gv7mif5XTS6f8tkYbrDmNdOKvDRbZRw@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0Ed8fDjYrsp+GUswSHRzTKjtcnARS=YpXhQoY70SSSBXA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-G5DPTJ8teiK+dashUf-ByaQiR1iYyXTGdOS98ytztj2A@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0G77ukgDSnDDGWJ8_MR9Tw5SuFG-5VG6m0p=J_aA8VdOg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-EZLbJQZui360vNWVH2kjoO-mzgvMsu6sNYXa0KKGF_uA@mail.gmail.com>

Well, the world is much bigger than the profiles you have in your mind.