Subject: [Leica] Panorama
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:47:37 +0530

Philippe,
Thanks for looking - these are not RAW shots they are 'Fine" quality JPGs.
Lightroom (3.5) does not support this camera's RAW format as yet, so I have
not started shooting RAW (neither has Howard as far as I know). The last
thing I need is yet another RAW conversion program on my desktop! (-:

For any style or genre of photography, which does not require lenses the
size of bazookas, this would be a good choice. In case you are desirous of
using Leica M lenses, you would also have to check whether the viewfinder
is good enough for critical manual focusing - by and large, I am an
autofocus user, so this is not an essential requirement as far as I am
concerned.

Cheers
Jayanand