Subject: [Leica] IMG: Goldfinch in Winter Colors
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:02:28 -0500

Hi Herb,

If you looked at the image after I worked on the image, there was no
difference.  I just replaced the original, and used the same title and link.
Actually, the differences were small, but notable if one looked closely.
The updated version is a little better.

I think our finches are turning rapidly.  I saw two on the feeders today
that were a brilliant gold.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA