Subject: [Leica] IMG: Are we not all kids, sometimes ...
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:35:02 +0200

Philippe,

Both are lovely pictures, for the reasons mentionned by Ted, and also
as a the moment, my favorite is the scond one, it is great!. I see in
these pictures a very french view as the lovely pictures from Robert
Doisneau in his book "Les doigts pleins d'encre".

Concerning the Steve and Ted comments about the kids, these are
beautiful and very true comments, I say sometimes we are fortunate if
he is still alive the child we have inside us!

amiti?s!
Lluis

El 11/04/2012, a las 10:12, philippe.amard at sfr.fr escribi?: