Subject: [Leica] new HD
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:52:35 -0500

I just installed a Seagate 750 gig Momentus hybrid hard drive that I bought
from NewEgg.

I cloned my old HD using Seagate Diskwizard, free from seagate.

I gotta tell you that this is a terrific upgrade. My Sony Vaio is a few
years old, and has 8 gigs of memory, but the HD upgrade eclipsed the memory
upgrade.

Running Win7 pro, everything opens FAST, and I'm told that it will get
better as the firmware "learns" my favorite stuff.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148837

$144.99

--
Regards,