Subject: [Leica] Update
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 23:14:57 -0400

Discovered Norton was filtering LUG as SPAM..1st time in some 15 years of
monitoring the LUG activities from Manhattan, then Boston, now Virginia.
retired to writing and research leaving wife free to pursue her career. I'm
now testing my M-lenses on the GF2 and R-lens (100 Macro f2.8) on my old
Canon 20D which I'm not using anymore. Thanks to those who offered kind
advice.

Leon Pomeroy

Northern Virginia