Subject: [Leica] Possible lens adjustments
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:29:42 -0400

Get it re-collimated. It sounds like a constant error in terms of lens
extension. My 75 Summilux had exactly the same problem.  It's a matter of
changing the lens cell position by probably about 0.05mm (or 2/100 of an
inch).  If you put a caliper on the lens and measure the OAL of the lens
where the RF tells you to focus and the OAL where it focuses correctly,
you'll have a very good idea.

Dante