Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ada and Tilly
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:18:43 -0700

Thanks you, everyone! This one is very precious to us because of the
circumstances. Ada turned 90 recently, and over the last few weeks she
had a number of "challenges." But this weekend she was able to come to
our house again. Tilly was overjoyed to see Ada. She "guards" Ada
constantly when Ada visits.

Jim, Border Terriers almost always look *very* serious. But I believe
that in this case, Tilly, like many LUGgers before her, was indicating
that the M8's shutter was too loud. :-)

--Peter