Subject: [Leica] iPad in high end studio?
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:48:00 -0400

I don't mind doing commercial work. Yeah its boring, but it beats the hell
out of working a 'real job'. Around here, a 'real job' means working your
butt off for $8 an hour with zero respect from your employer and no time
or energy left for doing photography. Tomorrow, I'm spending the day
photographing paintings and drawings for two local artists. I'll make
enough money to live for a few weeks off that day of shooting and another
day of editing the photos, leaving LOTS of time when I don't have to work
so I can continue my documentary work.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography