Subject: [Leica] Third Party M to X adapter
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:55:21 -0700

> thanks Howard,    please let me know when the Fuji adapter M to X comes
> out.  How much was the Shogun?  How are you doing in terms of battery life?
> Steve

Hi Steve
The Shogun adapter was HK$700 (US$90). I have review turned off and prefer
the optical viewfinder so my battery life is acceptable. I haven't counted
how many shots before charging but I would like a spare battery - as yet
unavailable.
I am frustrated too by a lack of viewfinder diopter correction and the
unavailability of corrective eye pieces.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Third Party M to X adapter)