Subject: [Leica] My LUG Mail Problem
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:07:19 -0500

I noted late today that no LUG messages were arriving here.  I checked the
LUG archives and saw that mail had been generated today, so I checked to be
sure that Norton was configured to accept LUG mail, and called my ISP.

The tech on duty said that, apparently, the LUG address had been blacklisted
again on their mail system.  She is working the problem.

If anyone needs to contact me, use    jhnichols at lighttube.net

Mail from the Olympus list is coming through fine.

Thanks,

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA