Subject: [Leica] Leica CL: the Volkskamera
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:47:21 -0500

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:30 PM, James Laird <digiratidoc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Phil,
>
> I agree. Love my 40 Summicron. Anyone tried it on an M9? I can't
> afford an M9 right now and just wondered how it performed on
> full-frame digital.

I've played with it some, but I have a terrific 35mm Summaron (1962)  and a
Summicron asph 35, so those are my usual  choices.

My 40 has been shaved to bring up the 35 framelines.

I use it on my M6, because it is much more compact than the two 35's.
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1366214&highlight=sonc#post1366214

short-url<http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1366214&highlight=sonc#post1366214>

I'll try to play with it a bit on the M9, and let you know.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/