Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 15:19:07 -0700

Richard:  I enjoyed seeing these. The light was indeed beautiful, and the
costumes were great.

While looking at your pictures, I realized something.  Do you remember
1962, when Kennedy was President? I do, I was 8 years old for most of that
year. We are now as far away in time from the Kennedy years as the Kennedy
years are from the Titanic sinking.

--Peter, surfing the tides of history...