Subject: [Leica] Some pictures from the North
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:01:21 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thank you so much for so kind comments!
Your words confirm photography (and the forum with it) is a great way
to share feelings and sensations. I'm glad for it.

Sincerely,
Marc

Marc Dufour SHOWED::
Subject: Re: [Leica] Some pictures from the North

> Some pictures I took the past summer, in Sweden and Norway:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Somewhere+in+the+North/

Hi Marc,
Simply beautiful pastoral scenics. Each one is so well composed they
could hang on the wall of my home anytime. Or certainly in an Art
Gallery!
WHY?????

1/ A quiet scene of excellent composition and balance. And no harsh
sunlight creating big black shadows.

2/ IMG_0803 Vertical scene. A wonderful depth of field creating the
"you can walk right into this scene because everything is sharp from
bottom to top.
Well OK if you have the ability to walk on  water. ;-) Again it's the
eye viewing comfort of fine composition and balance.

3/ IMG_0808  Once again the composition is the success of this photograph.
The light creating the suptle colous of marsh grasses and trees
contrasting with the water, Love it! Clean and simple.

One can easily say... "Damn yer good!" :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Some pictures from the North)