Subject: [Leica] We Only Do This Once in Our Life...
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 02:51:46 -0700

To my LUG friends:

Today is the last day of my *COUGHCOUGHCOUGH* years on Earth, Tomorrow is a
new day, a new *COUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

So besides taking care of that nasty bronchial condition that I do not
have, it's probably appropriate to look back and see what I can do better
in my next *COUGHCOUGHCOUGH COUGH*. Sort of like New Year resolutions,
which I never make.

So here goes:

Wow, pretty good so far!!!

OK, I should probably be more tolerant of others, regardless if I think
they are idiots, and not turn up the heat 100% immediately.

I should have even more patience, and practice the compassion that I
preach. It's not "driven out of me" because of other people, but it's
something I need to cultivate more.

I should moderate my tone and phrasing so suggestions come out to be more
positive than critical.

I should be more humble. My brain is in fact NOT the size of a small planet.

As Confucius never said, "This is Zen, that was Tao." Practice in Harmony.

--

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] We Only Do This Once in Our Life...)