Subject: [Leica] With and without people
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:25:15 -0700

Marc Dufour showed:

> Something unusual for me, a people picture, in B&W:
> http://tinyurl.com/d69clp4
>
> And another peaceful landscape from Norway:
> http://tinyurl.com/ctqsnzz

Hi Marc,
People picture has quite an interesting perspective for a "Holiday Photo for
size and height." "this is where we were right at the top!"

The landscape has  similar calming relaxing to look at feeling as those
posted yesterday. Although I do believe the three from yesterday were a wee
touch better. That doesn't mean this photo doesn't have a comfy feeling
creating... "Jeeeesh I'd like to spend some time around there." Which I feel
fine landscapes should create a feeling that viewers are motivated to visit
the same locations and try their hand at finding something better. :-) If
possible? But it's the challenge as much as the thrill of looking and
trying!

Of course in many cases that is an extreme challenge when one is up against
a fine landscape shooter as yourself.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)