Subject: [Leica] Titanic and Kennedy
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:28:59 -0500

I stopped at a lunch stand in our office building to get a sandwich, and
as I was getting in the elevator someone came in and said the President
had been shot.  That moment seems like a photograph, where everything
just froze.  I can still picture the look on the elevator operator's
face (yes, there were once people who ran the elevators).   A few days
later I saw Oswald get shot on live television.  I did see the moon
landing live, and seem to also remember a bulletin later that day with
news of someone who drove a car off a bridge back East somewhere.  Now
if you want to hear someone with really good stories, watch the film
"The Man From Earth".  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756683/

Ken