Subject: [Leica] IMG: Emigdio Avelara
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:55:13 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED:

> Scanning Kodachrome from Honduras (sounds familiar!)

Tina dear lady,
You may say, "sounds familiar!" However, your photography isn't considered,
nor should it ever be considered. As "familiar!"

The location can be, but surely never the photography! You have this ability
to capture the moments of lives of people 99.9% of us have never
experienced. Oh, many of us have had the other stuff, but not in continuity
nor depth you have had over the years on your specific assignments!

This very simple clean portrait? ....... I never care what film, camera nor
techie details of what meter, focal length or other silliness of details
some folks get all hung - up on!

It's quite simple really, "CONTENT!"  And in this case....... IT's
MAGNIFICENT!"  Clean and simple!

Good on you girl! Just simply smashing! Keep on scanning as I feel the best
is yet to come! :-)
cheers,
ol' doc ted!

Replies: Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] IMG: Emigdio Avelara)