Subject: [Leica] which lens setting on an M9 for 21mm CV?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:16:41 +1000

Chris you may find this page useful. Carsten on the L Camera Forum has
collated this over some time.
The 'other lenses' column has suggestions.
http://whimster-photography.com/leica_m_lens_codes/index.html

Phil I don't think there is any prospect of lenses that have only been
available in 6 BIT form being added to the manual selection list. I guess
that the Angulons could be added if they got some requests??
I'm not aware of any suggestions that there willi be new firmware announced
on May 10, except maybe with a new camera wrapped around it ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman