Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 100mm f/2.8 Apo Macro Elmarit and E60 Circular Polarizer
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:48:49 +0000 (UTC)

For sale: Leica 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit f/2.8 lens and Leica E60 circular
polarizer. I am the first and only owner of these. Please contact me
off-list at newellj at gmail dot com with any questions.

1. 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit f/2.8 lens: with the exception noted below, this
lens is in like new condition, with original box, Leica caps and vinyl case.
Third cam only, no ROM chip. $1700 including free shipping to the lower 48
states.

Optics are clean with no scratches, cleaning marks, haze, fungus, coating
issues or other blemishes or damage. The lens has very minor internal dust.

Mechanically perfect, with smooth focusing action and crisp, firm aperture
detents. Aperture blades are clean and dry and do not show any bright marks
from use. Lens hood extends and collapses correctly.

Cosmetics are like new with no scratches, dents, discoloring, flaking, etc.,
with the exception of one small ding/mark on the focusing ring that you
would have a hard time finding - please see the pictures below.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/Leica100AME/P1000516.jpg
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/Leica100AME/P1000528.jpg
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/Leica100AME/P1000527.jpg
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/Leica100AME/P1000526.jpg
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/Leica100AME/P1000525.jpg
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/Leica100AME/P1000524.jpg
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/Leica100AME/P1000523.jpg

2. Leica E60 circular polarizer for the 100mm AME (or any other Leica lens
with a 60mm screw-in thread filter ring). Condition is as new in original
cardboard box and plastic case. Glass is perfect with no scratches, rubs,
cleaning marks, etc. Cosmetically and mechanically perfect. Check the
threads in the picture - I do not recall ever using this filter. $150
including free shipping to the lower 48 states. Pictures:

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/LeicaCirPol/P1000511.jpg
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/LeicaCirPol/P1000510.jpg