Subject: [Leica] Doisneau, Riboud, Boubat, Ronis
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 23:27:59 -0700

I have to admit that I don't know much about Boucat. So any iconic images
from him?

For Ronis, his most famous and my favorite is probably his wife in front of
the sink with the gorgeous light?

Riboud has a picture from China of a scene looking out from a room with
multiple windows, and each window has a scene by itself. Just masterfully
done.

Sorry, computer access is limited and cannot look up the images.

********
Personally, HCB is my favorite for his geometry. Gene Smith is my hero for
his vision and tenacity. Doisneau, Riboud, Ronis and Eve Ronald I love for
their humanity,

--

Replies: Reply from tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Doisneau, Riboud, Boubat, Ronis)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Doisneau, Riboud, Boubat, Ronis)