Subject: [Leica] It's Cat Time!!! We have 30+....but time is running out
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:02:54 -0400

We have 30 plus contributors, so we WILL have the LUG cat photos book.
However, stop pussyfooting around and get me your pictures before the April
30th deadline!!

Give me your tired, your feline.

Your favorite cat pictures yearning to see the pages of a book.

No obligation to buy anything, of course!

Details below.

So please, get off your Tender Vittles and submit images!

Yes, this is NOT an April Fools item. I'm collecting images during April
for a special LUG blurb book of cat pictures.

Reason: a friend who is a major cat fancier is stepping down from his
longtime avocation, due to age. I thought it would be appropriate to
celebrate with a cat book.

Rules. Basically the same as LUG yearbook, with two differenes. Up to two
images per participant, they must be cats or cat related. Images must be in
jpg format, and at least one meg.  If your email automatically resizes
images for email, turn off that function! Images can be from any time, not
just this year, any camera, any lens.

As usual, price will include a $5 surcharge for Project HOME.  Need not be
a LUG person to participate.

Email images to jshulman at judgecrater.com   Do NOT SEND IMAGES TO THE
LUG!!!

Thanks!