Subject: [Leica] Certificate of Excellence
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 22:58:39 +0100

My commiserations to the forthcoming loss of interpretation to 5.5 billion
people who are represented so eloquently by Mark in NY, but this picture is
also slightly enhanced by some English words.

Ironically, the picture was taken in a restaurant in Budapest in Hungary
called Pata Negra (a spanish name) and the couple, who I didn't know, and
who remonstrated with me for taking the picture, didn't speak English, but
weren't Hungarian either. I shrugged my shoulders, gestured in various
directions around the room, and tried to look both astonished and stupid at
the same time.

The ploy worked as usual :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Hungary/CertofEx.jpg.html

Douglas