Subject: [Leica] IMG: B&W
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:05:03 -0400

PESO:

OK, I give up!  I'm getting such conflicting opinions!  Some people say
they are too contrasty, some that they are too flat, some that they are too
saturated, some that they need more saturation, some that they are too
green, some that they are too yellow.  I'm about to give up and go back to
B&W!!  I posted all of these photos as B&W:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/black_and_white

Do they lose anything by losing the color?  I like the effect I've been
getting with PSCS6 but am having second thoughts with all of these opinions!

B&W or color?

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP