Subject: [Leica] Tripods
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:57:55 +0530

I have almost decided to invest in a carbon fibre tripod and quality ball
head to maximize the potential of the Nikon D800e which I will buy as soon
as it is available here. It must be compact as well for easy packing on
photo journeys, and as light as possible. I have no idea about
tripods/heads/QR Plates, so any suggestions? The profusion of different
models leaves me dizzy...
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Tripods)