Subject: [Leica] Tripods
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:59:06 +1200

I live in the capital city, I have also been to most large cities in
Australia. I have lived in London and visited B&H so know what I am missing
in Aus/NZ.

I think Americans do not realise what it can be like for the rest of the
world. I have a query with Epson NZ; the 7900 retails for $4K USD but with a
current offer making it $3K USD. The price in NZ is +$7700USD+local tax -
that is a huge difference.....

john