Subject: [Leica] Tripods - The Induro
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:46:50 -0700

> Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:57:55 +0530
> From: Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Leica] Tripods
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

> I have almost decided to invest in a carbon fibre tripod and quality ball
> head to maximize the potential of the Nikon D800e which I will buy as soon
> as it is available here. It must be compact as well for easy packing on
> photo journeys, and as light as possible. I have no idea about
> tripods/heads/QR Plates, so any suggestions? The profusion of different
> models leaves me dizzy...
> Cheers
> Jayanand

Hi Jayanand,
You might recall the tripod that I brought to India on my first tiger photo
shoot and never used!!
It is an Induro Co 13 carbon 8X (made in China) and fitted with a quick
release Joby head fitted with a bubble level (very handy for panos)

Here is a review of a similar Induro model to add to your confusion!!

<http://www.ronmartblog.com/2011/06/review-induro-carbon-8x-ct014-tripod.html>

I look forward to your D800E pictures.
Cheers
Howard