Subject: [Leica] IMG: Work Break
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:01:01 -0400

None of those.  I'm doing just what you suggest.  The scanner makes two
scans, one for highlights and one for shadows and combines the information
in one raw scan.  All of the information is there in the scan.  I'm just
experimenting with the new Highlight/Shadow sliders in PSCS6.  I'm also
doing it in LR4 so none of the changes are destructive.  The original scans
are still there for me to interpret any way I decide later.  The only
problem is that I have hundreds of thousands of scans and not that many
years left!

Tina