Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT, Lightroom 4 question
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 17:00:47 -0700

I am using LR4 on a Windows 7 machine and have noticed the following.

In the develop module, if the tool are scrolled down a bit, and I open any
of the tools below the histogram, like the adjustment brush, the window of
options for the tool do not open up for me to see.  I have to scroll up to
the top of the right pane to see the options for the adjustment brush.  On
LR 3, the options for the tool chosen would pop up at the top of the right
panel no matter where that panel was scrolled to.

Is this just with my machine or is it common to all platforms?

FIX IT, ADOBE.....

Aram

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Slightly OT, Lightroom 4 question)
Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Slightly OT, Lightroom 4 question)