Subject: [Leica] IMG: Alyce casual portrait
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 12:50:55 +1000

Off Topic equipment. I got the Zeiss Makro Planar 100mm and a manual focus
screen for my dSLR in order to shoot more close up content.
One of the young women training with my daughter at their beauty college
needed prints of several make up 'looks'.
I took the opportunity to make a  new casual portrait of the MUA herself
when setting up.
Alyce is a truly lovely and petite young woman.

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/143021583

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman