Subject: [Leica] Vizio tablet
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 00:58:45 -0400

I bought my son a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for Christmas. Its about the
same size as an iPad. He's a computer geek and wanted an Android tablet
instead of an iPad because there are more ways a geek can screw around
with an Android tablet.

I'm really impressed with it. The screen is very nice, the internet
browser it has built in is fast and renders sites accurately, and it has a
built-in GPS (iPads do only with the 3G versions, the Samsung has it on
the wifi only version my son has). I want one to use as a portfolio, but
couldn?t afford a second copy for me. Mack loves his though and uses it
constantly.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography