Subject: [Leica] Morning walk
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 08:16:49 +0100

Just got back to my hotel after a nice morning walk in the area of Goodge
Street & Tottenham Court Road. Two people commented on my X100, one
recognised it correctly, the other confused it with the new X1. Nonetheless,
the latter, a delivery man making his morning drop at a Tesco--turned out to
be a very nice man, a Leica shooter, who is thinking about the X1. We had a
nice chat and then he continued with his delivery.

The Londoners know their cameras :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman