Subject: [Leica] Pink II
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 01:40:57 +0200

Dear Ted!

Thank you very much for your comment, I think it is always a good
advice keep a color film in the M8, sometimes it works better.

About your other comment, this really true, I don't know you or other
LUGGITES, but me...., when we look at the family pictures I'm really
the invisible man, I never appear on them!

Cheers!
Lluis

El 03/05/2012, a las 1:29, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: