Subject: [Leica] LEICA PHOTOGRAPHY BOOKS
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:16:21 -0700

BACK DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!!!

"REAL PHOTOGRAPHER'S SHOOT B&W! sometimes colour!
 A magical book of Leica Photography purchased by many LUG photographers
when first released, as well as many of the public. It includes a couple of
iconic images in it's pages.
2 choices for your order: You can buy copies directly from BLURB.

OR BETTER?
Why not order from the author with your copy autographed to you personally?
A soft cover edition is a saving cost : Reproductions are simply beautiful
in colour or Black & white! Hard cover copies are available by special
order. However? If I were you I'd save my money and buy soft cover as we
have them ready to ship as long as the author is still vertical and
breathing!
"IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN E-MAIL THE AUTHOR DIRECTLY FOR
INFORMATION!"
tedgrant at shaw.ca

SOFT COVER: .........$45.00
plus shipping charges to your destination.
Think about it quickly, as we have no idea how long the author will be
"VERTICAL & BREATHING" to sign your personalized copy!

"WOMEN IN MEDICINE. A CELEBRATION OF THEIR WORK!"

This is another classic book available from the author only, published by
Firefly Publishers in Canada & the USA. Now out of print!

Leica B&W as a Leica should be used, all available existing light of day to
day real life. When first released many copies were purchased by LUG
members. Who after receiving their copies were full of accolades about the
photography and quality of reproductions.  Book size... 11" X 11"  with dust
jacket and hard cover only. It comes complete with a 4 page Photographers
Supplement explaining how/ why the photography was shot!

When you order your copy it will be autographed to you personally. Complete
with an opportunity to e-mail your questions directly to the author for
answers. tedgrant at shaw.ca

 $50.00 per copy plus shipping.

Thank you for your order and consideration. Watch for further sales of books
shot by the "old guy and medical photography like you've never seen by
anyone nor anywhere!" ;-)

Cheers,
Old doc ted!  :-)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] LEICA PHOTOGRAPHY BOOKS "DOCTOR'S WORK!" --- WOMEN IN MEDICINE --- DVD DOCUMENTARY!)