Subject: [Leica] An American Patriotism photo from October
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 21:49:47 -0400

Thanks. Its in history, and there are no openings around here for a
university professor. I can't leave Indiana until my son turns 18 because
I have custody of him and his mother still lives in Fort Wayne. Teaching
is something I would like to do in the future, once I am free to leave Ft.
Wayne. My son is 15, so a few more years. I didn't get the degree to get a
job anyway. Around here, no one will hire educated people for anything
outside the few jobs where the law requires a degree (nurses, accountants,
etc). Every person I know with a masters degree is either unemployed or
working at walmart for $8 an hour. I make more than that as a
photographer, so no thanks, lol. I got my MA for purely personal reasons.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook