Subject: [Leica] Sunrise Over An Indiana Farm #3
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 07:51:22 -0400

Thanks Tina. What's funny is that I hear photographers around here all the
time saying that there is nothing worth photographing here. I know several
in Ft. Wayne who travel to the southwest, California, foreign countries,
etc. to do landscape photography. Because Indiana is 'boring'. Hell,
making pretty landscape photos in Yosemite or Death Valley is like
shooting fish in a barrel. Here in the midwest, the landscape is a place
of quiet and subtle beauty. Harder to translate to a photograph, but worth
the effort.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography