Subject: [Leica] One more sleep until May 10. What could be more exciting?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 17:35:31 -0700

>>> When I wake up tomorrow, the announcement should have been made.<<<<<<<<

Steady Vick or the guys in white coats are going to be coming for you! :-)
And once they take you? Yer gone forever! :-) :-)

Yep for sure! And here it is, "THE ANNOUNCEMENT!" ;-)

" The upper management of LEICA  have sold our operations lock, stock and
barrel to the CANON CORPORATION OF JAPAN!" ;-) The new cameras will be known
as the  "Leicanon!"

That's when you'll realize you have just woke-up from yer worst nightmare!
:-) :-) Oh yeah and the rest of it?  "All Leica equipment prices will be
doubled to help pay off the CEO and other managerial staff bonuses! !" :-)

Have a nice day! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)
YOU ALL KNOW I'M KIDDING? RIGHT? :-)