Subject: [Leica] LR Slideshow to DVD
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 03:47:02 +0000

Make all shots 1920 pixels wide and 1080 high and the image the size that
you want within that (the rest a plain background)? On less than 1080
resolution TVs it will scale down........

Never tried, that is just a guess ;-)

john

John & Nathan

I am sure your are absolutely right, but I am trying to produce a wedding
DVD which does not require the happy couple to reset their television every
time they watch it. There must be a way around this one.

Gerry

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] LR Slideshow to DVD)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] LR Slideshow to DVD)
Message from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] LR Slideshow to DVD)