Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 7/5/2012: waking up in Trento
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 23:24:57 +0100

That looks like the road up Monte Bondone. I was there for the 2003 European
Mountain Running Championships which went from the Piazza del Duomo in the
centre of Trento to the top of Monte Bondone (mainly on dirt tracks and open
mountain, but it also used parts of this road if I remember).

Did you bring your bike as the road is used from time to time in the Giro
d'Italia which is on now. Oh.... I just realised you're probably there for
that! Even if you aren't, as you know the Trentino area has wonderful wines,
but then again all wine is wonderful.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry