Subject: [Leica] The 50mm Summicron asph
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 00:03:03 +0000

No doubt it will sell, it will be "interesting" if they drop the non-asph
version.... Interesting (to me) that the promo shots of the M monochrom are
the 50mm Summilux asph (like usual) and the LUF video is the 35mm Summilux
asph.

john

The price (for those stunning performance numbers) is horrendous. I bet
they sell as many as they can make.
Try not to think of using one with the next generation M sensor.
I'm thinking of proposing marriage to Peter Karbe.

Cheers,
Geoff

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] The 50mm Summicron asph)