Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 22:44:42 -0400

Most of those Chinese buyers are not photographers; China's artists,
professional photographers, and journalists cannot afford this stuff,
they're poorer than their American counterparts. I think its a damned
shame that Leica continues to spit in the face of PHOTOGRAPHERS. If they
want to make luxury shit, they should drop cameras and make gold watches
and overpriced purses.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography