Subject: [Leica] M Monochrom
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 18:08:55 +0100

Big disappointment.

Less for more (M Monochrom: UK List currently GBP 5100 with VAT GBP 6100;
M9-P:
GBP4495/5394)

There was a very funny Top Gear Episode in which Clarkson et al laid into
Porsche for charging more for what was just the previous model with a lot
taken
out and a bit of engineering added. I am sorry to say that I have to agree.

Sorry but I **really** don't get it nor really the rationale. Why no red dot?
Looks like they don't want to own up to it. FWIW it seems a big marketing
error
and a missed opportunity.

Peter

PS As for the Herm?s M9-P...