Subject: [Leica] Subject: Re: The Wrath of Uncle Ted
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 21:24:41 -0500

Thank you, Uncle Ted, for much needed perspective.

I was getting ready to shout. On list in general and, in all
likelihood, off list in a few directions and personal.

We're lucky to have what we have.

We're lucky to have our Leicas and this community and the friendships
many of us have developed.

If folks here don't like Leica's marketing strategies, tactics or
whatever, buy another brand and move on.

Otherwise, we're a fairly lucky lot to have Leicas to fret about.

Let's do what we can to enjoy what we have and, when we're even
luckier, help each other and others.

Okay, I shouted a little.

Thank you again, Uncle Ted.

Greg