Subject: [Leica] Advice on Fixing Nikon LS-4000 Scanner
From: jnelon at netvigator.com (jnelon at netvigator.com)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 02:34:34 +0800 (HKT)

Can anyone recommend where to send my LS-4000 scanner for repair? After
attaching the scanner to either a Mac or a pc, it goes through its regular
calibration noise with the flashing green light, and then stops with a solid
green light. Neither a Mac nor two different pc?s recognize the device.
Cables and adapters/connectors on three different machines have been tried,
so we believe that we?ve isolated the problem to be with the scanner. Any
hints? Or any recommendations on a place for repair? (Maybe I should drop it
on its head? :-))Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

James R. Nelon
Partner
Nelon, Davis & Associates